Adrian Wooster is a broadband strategist with over 20 years experience with a special focus on fibre to the home strategies, and the future shape of the Internet.
With a background in network architecture & strategy, Adrian loves nothing better than formulating or adapting strategy to differentiate and be ahead of the curve.
Having worked with a range of clients in public, private and community sectors including alternative operators, local and national governments I now work at Gigaclear, the UK’s largest rural broadband specialist where I head-up the strategy team for the wholesale and infrastructure side of the business.
A client once told me they’d found my fingerprints on many of the UK’s alternative broadband programmes.
- Next generation broadband strategy especially at times of growth and change;
- Internet service delivery strategies;
- Business & technical models for delivering infrastructure in challenging markets and difficult geographies;
- The novel use of geospatial systems in automated planning of fibre systems
- Data driven market analysis for product development, competitor analysis and market positioning